NasBeery is a light weight NAS (Network Attached Storage) system, based on Raspberry Pi 4 (or newer), easy to install and to fit instructions to a tap, or even theoretically put the system into a soda can.
Feature Set Juli 2020 (Any values can be manually adjusted, just first Setup)
- Very easy installation with just two commands (one is downloading, the other for execution)
- Three month of snapshots 4x per hour, 48x hourly, 7x daily, 4x weekly, 3x monthly
- Mirror of two disks
- Very attractive GUI for setup shares and ZFS commands
- Restore files directly from „previous versions feature“ in Windows Explorer
- Clone a specific snapshot from the last three months to a folder to instantly review data
- Instant rollback to any of the about 66 snaphots without delay at any given time
- Every software is open source and included in Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and free of charge
- Production use is already a backup, it´s mirrored and versioned
- Compatible to any OS on the market like Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux, BSD, etc.